Nigeria – Prophet Wale Olagunju, Presiding Bishop of Divine Seed of God Chapel Ministries, has made some prophetic proclamations abou the year 2016.
The prophet had in 2015 predicted that Muhammadu Buhari will emerge president of Nigeria. Here are his prophesies for the year 2016 as pertaining to Nigerian leaders:
- I saw Buhari in thick darkness trying to bail out the country from disaster. God said, we should commence prayer now for the President that God should rise in his defense and rescue him from the antics of wicked and corrupt people.
- God said we should commence serious prayer for Buhari that God should grant him good health and long life, so that he will be able to accomplish God’s purpose.
- Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has completed his divine assignment on the planet earth.
- For equating former President Jonathan with our Lord Jesus Christ, God said Fayose’s days as Ekiti State governor are numbered. God said He has torn his government and has given it to whom He wants and the government will henceforth be moving from one crisis to another until he gets out of office.
- The time for Seyi Makinde to rule Oyo State as governor is at hand as revealed to me by Almighty God, but he needs fervent prayer.
- It will take the greatest miracle of the century for the current Senate President Bukola Saraki to complete his term as Nigeria’s Senate President.
- In Ondo State, Governor Mimiko and the ruling Peoples Democratic Party PDP should forget ruling the state in the next governorship election
- Rasheed Ladoja should pray seriously against terminal sickness.
- Nigerians should commence prayer for IBB against stroke and death.