On Tuesday, Former National Security Adviser (NSA), Mohammed Sambo Dasuki was arraigned before a Federal High Court in Abuja by the Federal Government on a one count charge of illegal possession of firearms.
The arraignment follows a DSS search mission in his houses both in Abuja and outside on July 16. According to THE NATION, the weapons found during the search include;
- Five Tavor riffles
- 20 magazines
- Five rifle slings
- Five packets of rifle servicing kit,
- One packet of MOD AP9 calibre 9mm Luger No: 033373
- Small magazine containing 16 rounds of 9mm ammunition and bigger magazine containing 23 *Five rounds of 9mm ammunition.
- One Macro Uzi with serial No 60244.
- One magazine with 16 rounds of live 9mm ammunition
- 36 rounds of live 9mm ammunition.