Nigeria’s ex President Goodluck Jonathan held a closed door meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday at the Aso Rock Presidential Villa in Abuja.
Daily Trust has revealed few details about the meeting. It remains unknown at the moment what the duo discussed as it was a closed meeting.
- Buhari and Jonathan met behind closed doors at the New Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa for just five minutes.
- The former president arrived the State House at exactly 2.00pm in a black Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV).
- On his arrival, Jonathan headed straight for the New Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa. The former president was seen off the venue of the meeting by President Buhari at 2.07pm.
- Jonathan left the Presidential Villa without talking to journalists.
- This was the second time Jonathan would be visiting Buhari since the latter assumed office on May 29.
The former president had paid a private visit to President Buhari at his official residence on August 6