Bro. Joshua Iginla, the general overseer of Champions Royal Assembly, has unveiled his prophecies for 2016.
Read the prophecies as obtained by Naij.com below:
1. The government of President Buhari will do well but due to too much enemies than friend, it will slow the wheel of progress and tension will rise up in several areas. But that will not stop the result the government will have.
2. The president should pray because there will be an attempt over his life. I see serious health issue. He should pray to finish his tenure.
3. There are a lot of Judases around Mr President. I see a plot to poison him. He should pray to finish it. Take good care of yourself and spend more time to watch your enemies that are around you than those afar. That’s the message for the president.
4. Nigeria will rise again and the future of Nigeria will be restored. And her image n dignity shall be restored.
5. Many politicians will go to jail in 2016 due to the anti corrupt campaign by the president. It will gain more ground and a lot of money recovered and a lot of mystery unveiled.
6. I see a governor in the seat of Akwa Ibom. His seat will shake but I see him still maintaining it.
7. The incumbent governor should pray well to retain it because what I see is a mystery beyond explanation.
8. Rivers state. I see strong battle and contest with Inconclusive result. I see violence and tension. I see property burnt and protest and name calling but the person on the seat shall retain it.
9. Edo. I see the ruling party still retaining power. I see a strong contest but the ruling party will swallow the opponent.
10. There will be a strong shake in the cabinet in 2016. One of the ministers will lose his seat as a result of displeasure of the president with him.
11. I see a new party coming out of the old party. They will rebrand and become a strong opposition force challenging the government of the day and discrediting it.
12. We should pray for one of our ex-president because I see him packing his bag and leaving us. Don’t forget I said it last year but God is giving him grace but am seeing it again.
13. In 2016, the economy of the country will be very tasking and quite challenging. If care is not taking it will navigate into serious recession. I see strong hardship in terms of the economy.
14. I see fuel price rising and the masses helpless over it. Attempt will be made to curb the price but it will not work.
15. The Senate president should pray because there will be an attempt over his life. I see a strong plot to remove him and a strong plot to poison him.
16. I see series of protests, strikes which will affect the economy.
17. The Biafra agitation will become very strong if the government don’t handle it with wisdom. It will give the government of the day a bad name before the international committee and observers. It might be stronger than the issue of Boko Haram. Wisdom is needed. That’s what the Lord says. Else, it can bring the government of the day to her kneels.
18. I see a strong agitation and people sponsoring it from all angles.
19. I see the issue of Ebola resurfacing in some other African company. We should pray.
20. I see same sex marriage entering into one of the African countries and it will become very strong.
21. The military reputation under the present administration will be restored and performed brilliantly. In my vision, I see them silencing the issue of Boko Haram up to 85%. Boko Haram issue will die a natural death but I see another battle wish this present government.
Great Britain: The queen of England should pray for her health. I see strong challenge and should pray to see the end of the year.
USA: I see an adjustment in the election time table and this will lead to accusations of the government of the day After Obama’s tenure, it will be 2044 before another black man can ascend the seat of presidency.